The cover feature article of The Construction Specifier’s June issue showcases Linetec’s rich Copper Anodize on the University of Arizona’s Sixth Street Residence Halls. Supporting the project’s environmentally sustainable design goals, the building exemplifies the specification considerations for anodized aluminum cladding described in the article.
“Specification and Sustainability Consideration for Anodized Aluminum Cladding,” by Linetec’s Tammy Schroeder, LEED® Green Associate, offers a seven-page technical overview covering:
- The anodize process
- Specification standards
- Sustainability guidelines
- Standard and specialty color range
- Basic care and maintenance
Accompanying images highlight the strengths and limitations of anodize, and other photogenic anodized cladding projects such as:
- Antelope Valley College in Palmdale, California
- Iowa State University’s Economic Development Core Facility in Ames, Iowa
- The Shops at Clearfork in Fort Worth, Texas
- Nash Women’s Center in Rocky Mount, North Carolina
- Mississippi Arts + Entertainment Experience (the MAX) in Meridian, Mississippi
- Mountain View Corporate Center in Mountain View, California
To read the article, please see either the digital magazine or read the online version.
For personalized support in specifying sustainable anodize finishes, please contact us directly.