With Linetec, You Have Options!
We have a multiple shift options. Linetec has 12 hour shifts
- On our 12 hour shifts, work days rotate 2-2-3 basis (see below)
- Associates on 12 hour shifts have no mandatory overtime requirements on scheduled days off
- Voluntary overtime may be available during busy periods
We also offer traditional 8 hour 2nd and 3rd shifts with overtime.
You have the ability to post to open positions after 6 months of employment (jobs awarded based on performance)
Promotional opportunities available
On-the-job training provided
Examples of positions –
- Part racking and unloading
- Material handling/lift operator
- Tack welding
- Machine operator
- Skilled maintenance
If these sound like good options for you apply online at http://linetec.com/careers.html
Linetec is an equal opportunity employer. Women, minorities, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.