Linetec is a full-service quality source for your flat sheet and brake metal projects.
Some of the benefits you'll receive by taking advantage of Linetec's flat sheet service include:
- In Stock. Reduce freight costs by 50%. Linetec stocks multiple sheet sizes, and can provide sizes and thicknesses of any desire.
- In-House Blending Capabilities. Linetec in-house blends high-performance 70% Kynar, intermediate 50% Kynar, and baked enamel coatings. Having in-house blend capabilities allows us to better meet our customers needs in hours, not days or weeks.
- Custom Color Sheet in Paint or Anodize. Linetec stocks mill finish sheets, ready to be finished in any custom color.
- 24 to 48 Hour Rush Service. Linetec can provide rush service on custom color painted stocked sheets as fast as 24 to 48 hours.
- Trucking. Transportation by Linetec's own fleet of trucks ensures damage-free delivery. Read more
- Polymask/Crating. Linetec offers custom packaging to meet any customer requirements. Protective mask and crating services available to further ensure protection of flat sheets and brake metal.
- Minimum Rack Marks. Linetec's method for racking flat sheets leaves only two point marks along both sides of one edge of the sheet, within a 1/2 inch of the outside.
- Rack-Mark Free. Using an innovative method of racking material .090 and thicker, leaves painted sheets completely free of rack marks.
- Fabrication. Brake metal fabrication services are available through Linetec and our network of fabrication partners and customers. Read more
- Spattercoat Finishes. Spattercoat finishes offer unique and endless options for a completely personalized building. Spattercoat custom finishes offer multi-colors, depth and texture. Read more